It is with great joy that we can announce that the Kandi Cares Foundation is continuing our support of single parents and kids from single parent households, with the introduction of the Kandi Cares School Assistance Scholarship Program!
The Kandi Cares School Assistance Scholarship Program awards a one-time scholarship for tuition, housing, books, or other school related expenses to selected applicants attending a tuition-based high school, college or vocational/trade school.
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOW PASSED. ON BEHALF OF KANDI CARES, WE SINCERELY THANK EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR SCHOOL ASSISTANCE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
To be eligible you must meet certain minimum requirements listed below:
- Full-Time Student (Must be Registered in an Academic Institution by the Date of Application)
- Applicants Must Have a Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Applicants Must Be a Single Parent or Child of a Single Parent Home
- Exhibit Strong Leadership and Community Involvement
- Exhibit Financial Need
Application Opens: November 20th, 2017
Application Closes: December 11th, 2017
A complete application is required to be submitted, a list of complete application items is provided below. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Verification of Enrollment in Academic Institution
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Essay (Maximum of 500 Words)
- Current Transcript
Please send all additional documentation to email@example.com.
The Kandi Cares School Assistance Scholarship Program does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, handicap or veteran status.
No Comments to "Kandi Cares School Assistance Program"